Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***

I love greeting Spring with some optimism! (I literally copied that phrase from the review) And I think you guys will, too! Check out the newest post here - sounds like a winner to me. I'm currently reading "The Snow Child." My sister said it was one of the best books she's read in years, my parents agreed. Um, I hope it picks up soon because literally every night I find myself getting more depressed and googling "videos of cute puppies" so I'll remember the goodness in the world. Get it together, Snow Child!

This better not be like the time my family tricked me into reading "Year of Wonder," which had me hoping I'd get the plague while reading so I wouldn't have to finish it. Sadly, I did not. 

***

There's a lot of negativity out there right now and I find myself wanting to go further towards the light to combat it. Not, like, "I'm going towards the light, bye!" - so don't get nervous. But the darkness of the political world combined with the news would make anyone want to crawl under their sheets and never emerge. 

Which is when I turn on my go-to hit, "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" and let Whitney remind me that it's all gonna be ok. I suggest you do the same. 

***

This week's video is just plain and simple a great song. I love Brandi Carlile and I love this song. And so I'm sharing. 

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment