Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Yep, we got married! CB is legit!

It's, like, 3 in the morning my body's time and it's getting quite angry with me that I'm not sleeping. However, in a few days I should be back to normal (using the term loosely) and blogging my little heart out about Weddingpalooza and Bali, baby! 

But right now I'm just posting this video of our last song at the reception because it makes me happy. 

Thanks for checking in, guys, and for hanging in there over the last several weeks while I've been such a selfish non-blogger!





11 comments:

  1. Wow! You're married! Congratulations to you and CB. Only now he is no longer CB. Might I suggest NH (New Husband), DH (Dear Husband)? ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I was thinking about that- might be a hard habit to break? Hmm...

      Delete
  2. They played Dropkick Murphys at your wedding...that is AWESOME! Becky, you are my spirit animal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Haha we requested it as our last song because, obviously. Glad you approve! Ha! I'd love to be your spirit animal!

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh. Dropkick Murphys. Yes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I HIGHLY recommend it as the last song for anyone - BEST way to end a wedding! (in my humble opinion...)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations...looks like my type of wedding ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Looks like it was a blast, as it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwesoooome!! Post some honeymoon pics! :) Congrats again! Get some rest :)
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete