Friday, May 2, 2014

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***

First of all, this weekend is my bridal shower AND my parents are coming into town. So it's pretty much the best and there are no two ways around that.

Second of all, I have a story for you guys on Monday that involves me being naked in front of a stranger (AGAIN) and making her, inevitably, feel more awkward than I did by the end. Winner.

***

Here is the book of the week. BOOM. I finally posted something! What do you think? Have you guys read this?

***

This is the best one yet.


Also, she's one of my favorite's. One, because one time at one party, a friend told me that I reminded him of her and that was basically the best. And two, because of the movie "Crazy, Stupid, Love." Which, the other day, I was telling a friend about and she was like "I've never seen it" and I was like "Literally leave work now and go home and watch it."

I feel strongly about seeing Ryan Gosling's abs as often as possible.

***

Tiny hamsters eating tiny burritos is maybe the best thing that's happened to the Internet. Also, makes me excited for Cinco de Mayo! Thanks tiny hamsters!


***

This week's Video of the Week isn't really so much a video as it is a song. And it's a throwback to 2004 when DJ Danger Mouse mixed the Beatles' White Album with Jay Z's Black Album. The result was something that I, personally, loved.

It's not for everyone. (like, maybe my dad? and mom?) But I dig it. Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Tiny hamsters eating tiny burritos totes wins the internet.

    ReplyDelete