Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Wrapup

It's that time again! Let's get to it.

***

A lot of you may have already seen this, but I think it's safe to say I wish this flight attendant was on all of my flights!


***

Before the book of the week, I just wanted to acknowledge the passing of Gabriel García Márquez. He wrote one of my favorite books ("One Hundred Years of Solitude" - which other members of my family have been like 'Um, that took me one hundred years to read.' But whatever.)

And now.....

BOOK OF THE WEEK. This is a book that, according to the review, could be read in a day, which always puts it up at the top of my list (and is beautifully written, winner of the Man Booker Prize, yadda yadda). Click here and check it out and browse around the rest of the site for more great recommendations!

Also, I'm reading a book at the moment that was touted as the UK's version of "Bossypants." Stay tuned!

***

And now, the Video of the Week! Because I heart Coldplay. The End.


No comments:

Post a Comment