Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Wrapup

Let's get to it!

***
This was the best thing to happen to me all week.

***

This week's book is in memory of Nelson Mandela, who passed away yesterday at the age of 95. I read his autobiography after taking a course in college that opened my eyes to some of the struggles the people of South Africa had faced, and it's stayed with me all of these years.

Actually, a few weeks ago I was looking through my books and added it to my list to re-read in the coming year. So, what better time to blog about it and share a great story with all of you!

Click here to read the post and feel free to browse around the others for some reading inspiration!

***

To get you into the holiday spirit....



***

And now, the video of the week! It's like one million (ish) videos in one! Best of 2013. Well, best pop of 2013, which is a start. Plus, there are shots of Justin Timberlake looking dapper. You're welcome. 



Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment