Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Funday Wrapup!

It's Friday! Let's get to it.

First, as I've mentioned over the last few Friday posts, one of my best and dearest friends participates in the New York City Walk with Us To Cure Lupus Walkathon each year. I wanted to thank those of you who donated after reading these posts - you guys are amazing. 

THANK YOU. 

The walk is next Saturday, October 20th, so if you're still interested in learning more or making a donation, please click hereThank you for helping us spread the word! 

***

So last night I was chatting with my older sister and was asking for her help via FaceTime on how to fix my clock that WON'T STOP BLINKING. This is what sister's do for each other. But after about 10 minutes of trying to fix it with me and laughing at me as I randomly hit buttons and yelled "It won't stop blinking!!!" she gave up, told me I had too many clocks anyway, and we said goodnight. 

So when I saw this video below of a sister giving some very helpful advice to her little brother, I couldn't help but laugh. Aren't big sister's the best? Always there for really the helpful pieces of advice. 

"You need to toughen up a bit." 



***

And now for the Video of the Week. (if you want to see any of the other videos from the wrapup, click here, here, or here.)

We went to a wedding this past weekend and the bride and her brother did a dance montage to various John Travolta movie songs (i.e. Pulp Fiction, Grease, Saturday Night Fever...) and it was pretty awesome. 

So, that inspired this week's Video of the Week. I'm sure most, if not all, of you have seen this before, but I think it's a fun way to end the Friday Wrapup. So go out there and dance a little this weekend and I'll see you all next week!




Happy Friday!











No comments:

Post a Comment